Need trusted Electricians Fountain Valley? Alexander Electric Contractors are masters at installing and repairing any size electrical undertaking. Our licensed electrician services cover everything from simple residential wiring projects in your home to more complex tasks for commercial and industrial buildings. exterior lighting, high voltage equipment hookups, and just about anything you can think of that requires an electrical hookup we can handle. Our veteran owned company has offered Orange County reliable electricity solutions for over a decade.
Residential Electricians Fountain Valley
- Electric repairs and troubleshooting
- Exterior low voltage lighting
- Ceiling fans and interior lights
- Wire up new power to wall outlets
- Washer & dryer high voltage hook up
- Smoke & carbon monoxide alarms
- Motion detection and security lighting
- Main panel upgrades and rewiring
Commercial Electricians Fountain Valley
When it comes to heavy-duty electrical wiring for industrial and commercial buildings in Newport Beach Alexander Electric has master Electricians that are more than capable of competing your job. From start to finish we make sure your electricity is connected safely and up to code. From hiring a construction site electrical foreman to installing and repairing high voltage wiring for your machinery we can help. Some of our commercial services include sub and main panel upgrades, parking lot lighting, industrial equipment hook ups and general electric repairs.
- New construction projects
- Main and sub panel boxes
- Industrial fans and AC units
- Exterior & parking lot lighting
- Security & motion detection lights
- Code violations corrected
- Annual electrical maintenance
- Connection and wire testing
- Solar power conversions
- Troubleshooting and repairs
Contact Alexander Electric Fountain Valley
From Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley and the entire Orange County area our electrical contractors are here to help you with your project. Doesn’t matter the size of the job, big or small we can handle the work for you. If you need someone that’s licensed and has the proper skills to install new electrical in a construction project or a simple task though installing new power outlets call us first. Pick up the phone and give us a call or use our easy contact form to reach out to ask about any questions or concerns you have about your electrical work that you need done.
Over the years as Electricians in Orange County and Los Angeles we’ve seen some “shocking” set ups clients had done on their own. Faulty wiring is one of the biggest causes of home fires in the United States. Always talk to an expert who knows electricity before any needed electrical repairs on your house or commercial business. From the most simple tasks like wiring up your ceiling fan to complex electrical industrial high voltage projects like heavy-duty machinery hook ups. One thing is an absolute constant and that’s danger! Here’s a few things to remember to keep you from calling us for an Emergency Electrician late night service call to your Orange County or Los Angeles home or business. We are available 24/7 for all of your emergencies nay or night.
10 Tips To Prevent An Electrical Emergency
- Always have licensed electricians install, fix or remove wiring
- Check extension cords for wear or rips and tears before using
- Regularly inspect electrical tools and equipment
- Never do you own changes to wall outlets and sockets
- Keep extension cables free from being stepped on
- Wires and connections need to always be kept dry
- Always use the proper wattage and rated extension cords
- Know where your circuit breaker is in case of emergency
- Use protective cover plates on all wall outlets and sockets
- Replace or repair any faulty electrical equipment
Alexander Electric Company has locations in Costa Mesa, Signal Hill, Long Beach, Chino Hills and Los Angeles. Veteran owned and operated with electricians and contractors in Los Angeles, Long Beach and Orange County cities.
When looking for an expert Licensed Electrician its always good to remember safety first! We have seen our share of spotty wiring that was a fire waiting to happen. Besides safety there are many other benefits to hiring a professional electrical contractor. Experience is another reason to hire a professional to do your work. With over a decade of experience doing residential and commercial electrical installs and repairs in Los Angeles, Orange County and Long Beach our AEC contractors have seen it all. Our trusted services provide reliable electrical solutions. Having an electrician that fully understands how your electricity works will keep the lights on and the appliances working. Bad wiring systems can damage appliances and ruin electronic motors leaving you with costly repairs. If you notice lights flickering when using your appliances this could be due to overpowering your circuit. Hiring a licensed electrician will eliminate these problems.
Our qualified Electrical Contractors serve Long Beach, Los Angeles and Orange Counties. We are always nearby to help. Feel safe knowing when hiring an AEC Electrician that your are hiring a state licensed electrician who can install, maintain and repair your commercial or residential electrical system.